How to activate your TDX and TDH 800 headend
Follow the guide below and you should be home free. Please make sure you have a login for MyTriax. If you don't please register.
P.S. If you had a login for our previous online Helpdesk, you should have received an email with activation link. When this login is activated you should be able to access MyTriax.
*PLEASE NOTE: Please be aware only direct TRIAX customers will be able to acquire a login. If you are not a direct customer, please contact your supplier of TRIAX headends.
Please follow the steps below to activate your TDX and TDH 800 headend
- Access MyTriax and go to "Product registration"
- Go to Add New Solution and insert details
- Upload solution and a you will get a Licence key
- Insert licence key to your headend
- Download the headend software online on the relevant product page
- Upload the software to your TDX or TDH 800
- You have now succesfully activated your headend
- After activating the headend, you can setup it up via the Product registration tool in MyTriax. Find out more in the FAQ in our Support ticket system