How to sign up for a TRIAX Academy training session
2. From the Support menu, click on TRIAX ACADEMY.
3. Click SCHEDULE to go to the full list of available training sessions. You can change the language of the description for each training session, by clicking a flag in the top right corner of the list.
4. The schedule displays all available training sessions by default. If you wish to see available sessions for a specific month, you can navigate to that month using the mini calendar on the left.
5. Clicking on Venue details will reveal additional information about the specific training session. You will be able to see information about:
- Location : Where will the session be held
- Language : In which language the session will be conducted.
- Registration : The deadline for latest sign up for the session
- Event start : Date and time for the start of the session
- Duration : The duration of the session in hours
- Available seats : The remaining seats available for the session. The standard maximum number of participants is 10.
- Fee : The cost of the training session.
6. Click on Read more to access the full description of the session. The description will tell you what you will learn at the session and any prerequisites to be met before attending.
7. Below the description is a sign up form where you should enter the following details:
- Your name (first name and last name)
- Email address
- Your company name
- Your TRIAX customer number
- You must accept the GDPR terms ‘Register acceptance’ & ‘Follow-up acceptance’
8. Below the sign up form is further information about the training session and the location. You can get a route description to the specific location of the actual training session. Please note, that the majority of your training session requires you to bring a laptop and an ethernet cable.
9. When you have filled in the form, you will receive a confirmation email with session details.
10. You will receive an email reminder 7 days before the session starts.