How to activate your TDX and TDH 800 headend
Simply follow the steps below to activate your headend.
Please ensure you have a login for MyTriax. If you don't, please register.
Please note: only direct TRIAX customers will be able to acquire a login. If you are not a direct customer, please contact your supplier of TRIAX headends.
Once you're logged in to MyTriax, click below to access the:
Please follow the steps below to activate your TDX and TDH 800 headend
- Access MyTriax and go to "Product registration"
- Go to Add New Solution and insert details
- Once the solution is registered, you can retrieve licences and the installation key
- Insert licence key to your headend
- Download the headend software online on the relevant product page
- Upload the software to your TDX or TDH 800
- You have now succesfully activated your headend
- After activating the headend, you can setup it up via the Product registration tool in MyTriax. Find out more in the FAQ in our Support ticket system