LG Pro:Idiom®* for TDX headend
LG Pro:Idiom®* DRM now available for TDX headends
LG Hospitality TVs can now be used to display encrypted premium content within TRIAX’s seamless hospitality environment.
The TRIAX TDX headend now supports Pro:Idiom®, the global high quality Digital Rights Management solution from LG Electronics.
You can now securely distribute end-to-end encrypted HDTV content from TRIAX headends to LG Hospitality TVs around your establishment.
The Pro:Idiom® DRM is available on a new TRIAX IP backend module that can be installed in any TDX headend.
No additional hardware beyond the LG Hospitality TV is required, and pre-existing headend installations can easily be upgraded with a new IP backend and the 5.0 software.
IP backend for Pro:Idiom® solution
- Pro:Idiom® DRM technology for LG hospitality TVs
- Up to 2 Pro:Idiom® IP backends per TDX
- Requires software version 5.0
- 48 IP services per backend of which 24 can be encrypted with Pro:Idiom®
- All needed key generation integrated in TDX software
- No external servers or extra cabling needed to run Pro:Idiom®
- Backwards compatible - allowing upgrade of existing TDX headends
- Easy configuration via the user friendly TDX interface
For complete technical overview visit our online product catalogue (Article number: 492073)
* Pro:Idiom® is a registered trademark of Zenith Electronics LLC