R-PHY distributed access
HFC functions that usually reside in the DOCSIS CMTS are distributed closer to the user Leading to:
- “Digital” instead of legacy “analog” fiber application of standard mass market 10GE transmission technology to increase network bandwidth
- Reduction and standardization of hardware in the headend (hub): CORD – Central office re-architecture as data center
- Enabling Converged Interconnect Networks (CIN) service integration (lower OPEX), enabling new business services like 5G mobile backhauling
Interoperation with Various CCAPs
- Participation at CableLabs Interop events
- Successfull end-to-end Interop testing with Cisco and Casa
- Successful modem connection with Arris
It is possible to field upgrade existing optical Nodes to R-PHY Nodes.
Want to learn more about how TRIAX can support your business with our great experience and reliable products, ready to assist the networks of the future?
Please don't hesitate to contact us - we're ready to have a talk.
TRIAX Nordic & ROW
Martin E. Solander
Tel: +45 29 25 05 17
Tel: +49 171 44 86 797